The Assam Government has launched a new home loan subsidy scheme at NEDFi House in Guwahati named as Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme. This newly launched scheme will provide a subsidy of upto Rs 2.5 lakh on home loans till Rs 40 lakh. So, if you are a permanent resident of Assam then you can avail the scheme. Let’s talk about, scheme benefits and how you can avail home loan subsidy online.
Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
The Aponar Apon Ghar scheme will provide Financial relief to the people of Assam and to ease the access to housing loans for the purchase or construction of the first house for the family.
|Rs 5.00 lakh – Rs 10.00 lakh||Rs 1.00 lakh|
|Rs 10.00 lakh – Rs 20.00 lakh||Rs 1.50 lakh|
|Rs 20.00 lakh – Rs 30.00 lakh||Rs 2.00 lakh|
|Rs 30.00 lakh – Rs 40.00 lakh||Rs 2.50 lakh|
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Housing loan from any Scheduled Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Bank, Assam Cooperative Apex Bank within the state.
- Composite Family Income less than INR 20 Lakhs.
- Housing Loans of more than Rs. 5 lakhs and sanctioned by Bank on or after 1 st April 2019.
- Those already benefited under “Apon Ghar” Scheme are not eligible for this subsidy.
- Loan accounts must not be under NPA (Non-Performing Asset) Status.
How to Apply Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme Through finance.assam.gov.in?
In order to apply, you don’t need to visit a government office as the government has launched a portal named finance.assam.gov.in for availing home loan subsidy online. Both governments and private employees can apply the scheme.
Go to the official website of the finance department and click on “Aponar Apon Ghar” banner.
You can also visit the direct link to fillup Application for release of subsidy.
Now choose declaration option:
- I have availed loan subsidy under ‘Apun Ghar’ Scheme (Yes/No).
- This is the first home by the composite family (Yes/No).
Fillup application details such as Applicant’s Name, Date Of Birth, Gender, Permanent Address, Mobile No, PAN No, Email Id, Composite Family Income. Please note all information should be the same as provided to the Bank at the time of taking the loan.
Enter loan details such as bank name, IFSC, branch name, loan account number, loan amount and property address.
Upload supporting documents such as loan proof, address proof, pan card proof etc.
Now check the box to declare that “This information is correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I make this declaration consciously believing the same to be true”. That’s it.