What is NOC for Land Sale?
Buying or Selling Land or Property refers to the change in ownership of the property. Whenever you want to transfer a piece of land or immovable property, you need to take permission from the respective authority concerned and register the same, so that a legal ownership title is guaranteed to you.
To sell land or property, the applicant needs to apply for a NOC (No Objection Certificate) for the transfer of immovable property from the authority as required under section 21 of the Registration Act 1908.
Checklist for NOC
- Apply NOC at the respective circle Office by submitting an application.
- There is a required amount of fees is applicable as per the rule.
- Attach required and supporting documents along with the application.
How to Apply for NOC for Land Sale in Assam?
The process is involved obtaining a standard format Certificate from the Circle Officer and submitting the duly filled application at the Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
To Locate you circle, visit here
- To obtain a NOC, the applicant has to visit the respective Circle Office.
- Fill up the NOC application form carefully.
- The application should be duly filled up and signed by both the seller(s)/purchaser(s).
Attach all the required documents (Which should be self-attested by the seller or duly notarized).
- Finally, pay the required fee as per the rule to complete your application.
- After checking and clearing all the objections, the Deputy Commissioner will issue the NOC.
- After the NOC is issued, the applicant can go for registration and subsequently do the mutation of the Land or transfer.
The form is available online at https://gmda.assam.gov.in. or download it here.
You must be a resident of India and should be a legal owner/attorney holder.
What are the Documents Required to apply for NOC?
- Court Fee.
- Buyer(s) and Seller(s) Photograph .
- Declaration of Consideration. In the case of Flat value of both Flat area and apportionment of Land.
- Up-to-date Revenue Receipt(Khajana Rashid).
- Citizenship of Purchaser(Certified Copy of Voter list/Passport, etc.).
- Jamabandi Copy/ Land Patta (if Available).
- Affidavit of Buyer(s) and Seller(s) or Power of Attorney Holder.
- Buyer(s) and Seller(s) Photo ID.
- Power of Attorney copy (if the Seller is an Attorney Holder).
- Pattadar to submit an affidavit in favour of Proof-of-Address Holder.
- Authority/NOC of Co-partner in case of flat.
- NOC from Co-Pattadar.
- GMC/GMDA/Municipality/Town Committee receipt/occupancy certificate in case of flat.
- PAN/TAN Card for both buyer(s) and Seller(s).
- Land Holding Certificate.
- Permission from Development Authority in case of land belongs to Town Area.
- Non-incumbance Certificate from Respective Registration Office.
How to Check the Status of NOC Online?
- You can also check the status of NOC and download the approved NOC on https://revenueassam.nic.in/
- Besides viewing the Current Status of the NOC Application, you can also apply for an extension of validity of the issued NOC.
Rajiv das says
How to withdraw online objection without objection numbers are lost??? Can ADDITIONAL DEPUTY COMMISSIONER withdraw online objection without objection number!! Plz guide me quickly as soon as possible!!!!
May I know how to stop selling someone’s land that occupied my house, if he denied selling to me?
Mizanur Rahman says
Sir, my NOC application backed to CO for upload the rest documents, how to upload my remaining documents ? please reply
Revenueassam.nic.in is not working. How can we check NOC status?
Ashwini Pathak says
In link revenueassam.nic.in/noconline/ system is not working to check the status NOC application. why?
Pulok Baruah says
My Application Is lying pending for a long with circle officer since last 23-11-2021 without any reason.
Neither with my mobile no or my email that has been put in the application no any notification and intimation that I have got from the circle office. However my application has been well returned by DC office to circle officer by 05-10-2021. Since then the application is pending
Hafizul Hoque says
How Can I Land NOC address Correction? Please Reply me. 🙏🙏🙏
Can any tell us if the validity of noc issued by DC OFFICE had expired then FOR how many days it is renewed again
Sanjay Rabha says
Sir, NOC password forgot how can withdraw?
I have purchased a piece of land in Dibrugarh town but the file is returned from DC court to East Circle office (laat mandal), on inquiry it comes to learn that new LAND SELL PERMISSION FORM is applicable, the old form is rejected so fresh form need to submit.
But, the new sale permission form is not available with the vendor to buy, Where is this new sell permission form is available. My hired person asked in the land revenue office also, but nobody update me on the availability of the new form.
So please share me the information with.
CHIRANJIB SARKAR says
BO APPROVAL IS NOT FINAL APPROVAL.DC’S APPROVAL IS THE FINAL APPROVAL. WHEN DC SIR APPROVE YOUR NOC THEN YOU WILL COLLECT YOUR NOC THROUGH YOUR MOBILE. AT FIRST ADC SIR APPROVE YOUR APPLICATION THEN DC SIR APPROVE YOUR NOC APPLICATION TOO.
IBRAHIM ALI says
SIR NOC LINK SEND ME
IBRAHIM ALI says
Dipu paul says
Can I get noc for 1.5 kata in Silchar rural area.
Dibya Jyoti Mout says
I have applied for NOC for land sale/ purchase in Dibrugarh district. It’s been three months since BO,s approval, but couldn’t download the permission. What is the next step and also please let me know to whom to contact?
Can I know how to stop selling someone land that occupied my house, if he denied selling to me? I mean he want to sell my nearest house land to another person instead of me. Please suggest to me.
Vikas Mann says
How to apply for NOC of agricultural land in Delhi at Alipore?
Shahjahan Ansari says
In link revenueassam.nic.in/noconline/ system asking for Password to download the approved NOC. What is the password for the same?
Dinabandhu Jha says
Password will be your mobile number