If you are going to buy a property in Assam or you are the owner of a property, many times, you need to get the land map. But, getting Assam bhu naksha for your selected property from the offices might be stressful and time-consuming. Govt of Assam has availed the solution over the internet. Yes! Now you can check Assam bhu naksha or land map online with just a few clicks and then you can easily download the report or get it in PDF format so that you can easily print the Naksha and submit it where it is required.
So, in this article, we are going to show you how to check Assam Bhu Naksha or land map online? Assam Govt. has a portal called RevenueAssam.Nic.In where they are providing various important documents and info about lands in Assam. On the same portal, you can also get check your land map. You just need to enter a few details about your land, and it will give you the report online. So, without wasting any time, let’s see how you can do it within a few seconds.
Steps To Check Assam Bhu Naksha Online
- First of all, go to the Revenue Assam portal here.
- Then from the top-middle section, click on the Bhu Naksha banner.
- You will soon land on the Bhu-Naksha page.
- Here, you need to enter your land details such as State, District, Subdivision, Circle, Mouza, Pargona, Lot Number, Village and Dag or Patta number of your land.
- Finally, click on the “Show Report” button and it will show you the and map for your entered property or land.
From here, you can also download the land map by clicking on the “Show Report PDF” button. It will show you the report in PDF format which you can print and keep it with you. You may also use this where it is required by others or for official purposes.
Hope you liked this article about how to check Assam Bhu Naksha or land map online. If you still have any question or suggestion, please comment down below. Keep visiting Revenue Assam for land-related updates.