What is a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease?
Coronaviruses (COVID-19) is a disease or large family of viruses which may cause illness to humans or even in animals. The virus which was first outbreak began in China in a meat market Wuhan cause respiratory infections such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) or fever, cough, sore throat, weakness and breathing problem in severe cases.
Assam Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced that there are total five coronaviruses (covid-19) testing centres in Assam.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Centers in Assam
There are four(5) coronavirus test centres in Assam-
- Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
- Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh
- Silchar Medical College, Silchar
- Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat
- Fakkhruddin Ali Medical College, Barpeta
Toll-Free Helpline Numbers
Assam Hotline/Helpline Number
Government of Assam has released helpline numbers & toll-free numbers for the people of Assam
- General Helpline- 6913347770
- Toll-Free number-104
Novel Coronavirus(COVD-19) India Helpline Numbers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) India Hotline Number is: +91-11-23978046
- Central Toll-Free No: 1075
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare official website: www.mohfw.gov.in
- Central Covid Helpline Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO (World Health Organization) Hotline Numbers
- WHO-World Health Organization Whatsapp Number is +41 798931892
- World Health Organization Official website: www.who.int
How to Get Update & Advice from WHO (World Health Organization)?
To get travel advice, health tips and other latest coronavirus related updates save the above WhatsApp number on your mobile and send a message with “hi”. WHO will reply with the latest information and guidance on the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) that was first reported on 31st December 2019.