Jamabandi Assam is a very important part during the acquisition of any property. Not only in Assam, but in other states of India too. But in this article, we will be talking about how to search land record or Jamabandi Assam by Dag and Patta number. Once you search, you will get to access the Record of Rights (ROR) of that locality and know the name of owners, the area of land, shares of owners and other Rights too. So, without any further talk, let’s get started.
If you are wondering what’s the use of Jamabandi Nakal in Assam, let me tell you it helps in establishing the title of the land. And the good news is, you do not need to go to any office, you can search Assam Jamabandi by Dag number or Patta number online sitting at your home. You can do that with the Pattadar Name too which we have described in another article.
Jamabandi Assam: Search Land Record by Dag Number
- First of all, make a note of the Dag number.
- Then take your smartphone or computer with internet connection.
- Open your browser and go to the official Revenue Assam website here.
- Now you firstly need to select your “District”.
- Once you select district, choose the “Circle”.
- After that, you need to select your Village or Town from the list.
- Now, in the new page, three tabs will be available.
- Click on the “Select by Dag Number” or it may be already selected by default.
- Then enter the Captcha code and enter the Dag number.
- Click on the “Search” button, you can also see Jamabandi by clicking on the next option.
- Finally, you can now see Jamabandi copy online for any land or property.
These were the steps to search Jamabandi Assam by Dag number. Now we will be talking about another method where you can get the same Jamabandi Assam by Patta Number. That is possible too online and the process is also similar. Let’s see how.
Search Jamabandi Assam By Patta Number
- Firstly, go to the Revenue Assam site here.
- Again select your District, Circle and Village or Town.
- From the new page, click on the tab that says “Search By Patta Number”.
- It may take a few seconds to load that tab.
- Once it loads, enter the Captcha code.
- Enter the Patta Number and click on the “Search” button.
- To see the details, make sure the “See Jamabandi” button is pressed too.
- Finally, you will see the land record for a particular land by Patta number.
Useful Read: Assam Namjari or Land Mutation Online Procedure
Now you can easily search the Land Record or Jamabandi Assam by Dag number or Patta number. The process is actually very easy and it will be done within few minutes. You just need to keep your Dag number or Patta number noted and you are ready to go. Keep visiting Revenue Assam blog.