Correct name in Assam Land Records. Know how to Apply Online [ARTPS] & Offline

Share this

Name correction in Assam Land Records

An important service which is provided by Assam Revenue & Disaster Management Department is the correction of names in Land Records. Any rectification in name of pattadar and updation of remarks of the Jamabandi is to be made under Legacy Data Updation Service. This can be obtained from the offices of circle officers.

Eligibility Criteria:

  1. A pattadar or his/her legal heir or attorney holder or anyone having an interest in the land.
  2. Any individual or institution, etc who has been allotted government land.

Designated Public Servant (DPS)

Circle Officer

Documents to be Annexed with the Application

  • Applicants must furnish the complete land details of the land including Dag No, Patta No, Village Name, etc.
  • Jamabandi copy of the proposed land
  • Identity proof of the Landowner or applicant.

Procedural Steps: How to Apply Offline

The applicant has to apply in the standard application format before the circle officer of the concerned circle and endorsed the same to the concerned dealing assistant/copyist. The dealing assistant/copyist after verifying the application forwards it to the concerned Lot Mandal. After verifying the details, submits his remarks to Supervisor Kanungo(SK). Finally, Circle Officer verifies the remarks submitted by Lot Mandal and Supervisor Kanungo and gives the Final Order.

How to Apply Online [ARTPS – Assam Right to Public Service]:

Follow the below steps to correct the name in Assam Land Records Online

  • Firstly visit,
  • Then Click on বসুন্ধৰা সেৱাসমূহ or Visit here
  • Next click on নাম শুধৰণি or visit here
  • Then click on পজ্ঞীয়ন কৰক or visit here
  • artps login
  • After that enter your mobile number and click on send OTP.
  • In the next step select the District, Circle and dag number of the land.
  • Now you will see all the pattadar names of that dag number and select the name you want to correct names.
  • Upload the required documents and apply.
  • Take the acknowledgement receipt and print it out.
  • Submit the acknowledgement to the circle officer or Lot Mondol.
  • Assam Land Record Name Correction receipt

Also see: How to apply for a separate patta (land partition)

Share this

Leave a Reply